NTN Koyo NACHI Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6218 6218-2RS 6218-Zz
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 6218 6218-2RS 6218-Z
- Aligning: Non-Aligning Bearing
- Rows Number: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Trademark: SKF, NSK, NTN, KOYO, NACHI, TIMKEN
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8482102000
- Contact Angle: 45°
- Separated: Unseparated
- Load Direction: Radial Bearing
- Delivery: Stock
- Transport Package: Original Packing
- Origin: China, Japan, Germany, Sweden, France
The deep groove ball bearing is the combination of two machined and polished grooved raceways(inner&outer rings), guilding a number of appropriate balls, seperated by a cage. This type bearings mainly take the radial load as well as moderate axial load.
Series: 6000, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6700, 6800, 6900, 16000
Model Open: Z ZZ RZ 2RZ 2RS RS
Typical applications: Electric motors, power tools, pumps, printing machinery, bowling pinsetters and so on.
Large size range
Widespread use and versatility
Suitable for high speed
Less coefficient of friction
1) Ball bearings consist of two hardened metal rings separated by a set number of perfectly spherical steel balls spaced equilaterally with a bearing cage.
2) The balls run along concave grooves set into the rings placed one inside the other. Ball bearings can be found in everything from the washing machines to computers.
3) The ball bearing system requires a thin film of lubricant for high -speed applicationsto reduce friction and facilitate heat dissipation, corrosion prevention, and long bearing life.
4) The raceways and the balls both have a fine surface finish and with proper lubrication less noise, less torque and long life, all can be achieved.
5) Ball bearings require one time lubrication that happens during the manufacture.
6) Ball bearings may fail due to improper lubrication, excessive temperature or if the bearing or the raceway has been damaged.
7) Deep groove ball bearing have the features of simple structure, easyusage, small friction and high rotating speed, etc.
8) Which is the mostpopular bearing in applications.
9) It can bear radial loads and axial loads from both directions. And can meet the requirements of high speed and low noise.
10) Except the basic structure of 6000 type the deep groove ball bearing with dust-prevention cover and seal ring and the bearing with slot and without cage are also available.
|New Items||Old Items||Specifications(dxDxB)||Weight/kg|